I HATE THIS MAN


And his terrible home brewing videos. He makes it look like rocket science, and it isn't. This guy is going to do more harm to home brewing than good in two ways:

1. He makes us all look like douche bags.
2. He is going to SCARE more people than he helps.

I hope he chokes on the next Cooper's kit he messes up.

4 Response to "I HATE THIS MAN"

  1. Anonymous says:

    I don't want to see his body scum floating around. Clean yo' self. I agree on the DBness.

    Dave says:

    Hah I just one of his videos the other day and I couldn't stand this guys. Glad someone else feels this way.

    Dave says:

    Wow it looks like I can't type in that first post. I meant so say.

    Hah I just saw one of his videos the other day and I couldn't stand this guy. Glad someone else feels this way.

    Bryan says:

    Hehe, good to know you feel the same! Great blog, BTW. I will be following it!

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes | Converted by BloggerTheme